Maranello, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.526302, 10.866683.
Maranello is a small town located about 10 miles south from the city of Modena, the capital of Emilia-Romagna province in northern Italy. The town is world wide known since there was the early Ferrari factory located there. Today, there is a large Ferrari museum, along with other numerous attractions like the Prancing Horse monument, a historic building of local library, etc.
Map of Maranello, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Maranello, Emilia-Romagna, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maranello, Emilia-Romagna, Italy is 44.526302, and the longitude is 10.866683. Maranello, Emilia-Romagna, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 31' 34.6872'' N and 10° 52' 0.0588'' E.
Maranello, Emilia-Romagna, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 31' 34.6872'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 52' 0.0588'' E|
Coordinates of Maranello, Emilia-Romagna, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)