Brembate, Bergamo, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.604397, 9.559232.
Brembate is a historic town located between Monza and Bergamo, northern Italy. It has the population of about 8,500 people. The town is a picturesque small settlement located on the shores of a wonderful river. It is not an important historic attraction but many travelers come to visit Brembate and enjoy unique local atmosphere.
Map of Brembate, Bergamo, Italy
Brembate, Bergamo, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brembate, Bergamo, Italy is 45.604397, and the longitude is 9.559232. Brembate, Bergamo, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 36' 15.8292'' N and 9° 33' 33.2352'' E.
Brembate, Bergamo, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 36' 15.8292'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 33' 33.2352'' E|
Coordinates of Brembate, Bergamo, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)