Mount Gambier, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.824429, 140.783783.
Mount Gambier is a city in South Australia, with the population of about 25,000 people. It is a very important economic and tourist center of the country, with plenty of attractions and resort facilities. It is also known for its numerous annual music and sports events.
Map of Mount Gambier, SA, Australia
Mount Gambier, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mount Gambier, SA, Australia is -37.824429, and the longitude is 140.783783. Mount Gambier, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 49' 27.9444'' S and 140° 47' 1.6188'' E.
Mount Gambier, SA, Australia elevation is 44 meters height, that is equal to 144 feet.
Mount Gambier, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 49' 27.9444'' S|
|DMS Long||140° 47' 1.6188'' E|
|Elevation (m)||44 m|
|Elevation (f)||144 feet|
Coordinates of Mount Gambier, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia (-26.650000, 153.066666)
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (-28.016666, 153.399994)
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.840935, 144.946457)
- Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.921230, 138.599503)
- Launceston, TAS, Australia (-41.429825, 147.157135)
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)