Acerra, Campania, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.950001, 14.366667.
Acerra is a large town and one of the neighborhoods of the city of Naples situated in the region of Campania, southern Italy. As the historic evidence shows, the town was founded by the Greek settlers who ruled the area before the Roman Times. In the post-Roman times the town used to be a part of a few independent states, as well as the part of the local Kingdoms and Empires. Today it is one of the suburbs of Naples and one of the largest residential districts on the outskirts of the city. Acerra enjoys a wonderful natural setting in a large valley, not far away from the coastal area of the region. There are a few tourist attractions in the town which are traditional for all Italian cities and towns and include the main cathedral, the main square, a few examples of the old architecture, etc.
Map of Acerra, Campania, Italy
Acerra, Campania, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Acerra, Campania, Italy is 40.950001, and the longitude is 14.366667. Acerra, Campania, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 57' 0.0036'' N and 14° 22' 0.0012'' E.
Acerra, Campania, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 57' 0.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 22' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Acerra, Campania, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)