St.Albans, Hertfordshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.755001, -0.336000.
St.Albans is a small city and a part of Hertfordshire, the UK, and also one of the satellites of London situated about 20 miles northwest of the city center, near the city of Watford. St.Albans was established in the early times of the Roman Empire and was given the name of Verilamium. There is a huge and beautiful cathedral in the city, and there are a few landmarks preserved since the Roman times, like the old city walls. Historically, St.Albans is a residential district of the Greater London area, and the modern city is provided with all contemporary services and amenities for comfortable life. Currently, the population of the city is close to 60,000 people, most of those are engaged in services or some commercial businesses in London.
Map of St.Albans, Hertfordshire, the UK
St.Albans, Hertfordshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St.Albans, Hertfordshire, the UK is 51.755001, and the longitude is -0.336000. St.Albans, Hertfordshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 45' 18.0036'' N and 0° 20' 9.6000'' W.
St.Albans, Hertfordshire, the UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
St.Albans, Hertfordshire, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 45' 18.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 20' 9.6000'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of St.Albans, Hertfordshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)