Mildura, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.206841, 142.136490.
Mildura is a small city with the population approaching to 40,000 people, located in northern Victoria, Australia, right on the border with New South Wales. The city has undergone the period of long stagnation, and it started seriously goring and developing only a few decades ago. Today, it is a center of commerce, culture and tourism, with plenty of options for all guests of Mildura, including local landmarks and plenty of cultural events, boat cruises and water sports, and so on.
Map of Mildura, VIC, Australia
Mildura, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mildura, VIC, Australia is -34.206841, and the longitude is 142.136490. Mildura, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 12' 24.6276'' S and 142° 8' 11.3640'' E.
Mildura, VIC, Australia elevation is 56 meters height, that is equal to 184 feet.
Mildura, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 12' 24.6276'' S|
|DMS Long||142° 8' 11.3640'' E|
|Elevation (m)||56 m|
|Elevation (f)||184 feet|
Coordinates of Mildura, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)
- Ziyou Today, Greenvale, Victoria, Australia (-37.649967, 144.880600)
- Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (-30.296276, 153.114136)
- Orange, NSW, Australia (-33.283577, 149.101273)
- Albury, NSW, Australia (-36.080780, 146.916473)
- Wollongong, NSW, Australia (-34.425072, 150.893143)