Rockingham, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.280998, 115.726997.
Rockingham is a small city in south western part of West Australia state, as well as one of the largest far outskirts parts of the city of Perth in the western part of Australia. It is an old coastal community with the current population exceeding 15 thousand people. Rockingham is a small resort city and a transportation hub which can be reached by air, railways, ocean, and roads. It is a center of education, and there are many interesting places to see or things to do. There are some notable historic monuments and a few excellent examples of old architecture. Natural attractions like Naval Memorial Park and beachfront landscapes are among the key tourist attractions of the city.
Where is Rockingham, WA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Rockingham, WA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rockingham, WA, Australia
Rockingham, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rockingham, WA, Australia is -32.280998, and the longitude is 115.726997. Rockingham, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 16' 51.5928'' S and 115° 43' 37.1892'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 16' 51.5928'' S|
|DMS Long||115° 43' 37.1892'' E|
Coordinates of Rockingham, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Cessnock NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)