Victor Harbor, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.549999, 138.616669.
A small city of Victor Harbor is situated in the southern coastal part of South Australia, Australia, about 50 miles south of the largest city of the state, Adelaide. In contrast to numerous cities like that in the region, Victor Harbor is not a port but rather a quiet community, with the economy basing on farming, fishing, and services. It is also an early settled city which started developing in the early 19th century at the place of a former village of a local population. Today, there are about 43 hundred people living in the city. Victor Harbor is famous for its numerous festivals and celebrations, including a three-day Schoolies Week festival or the annual Art Show which is really popular with tourists and the local residents.
Where is Victor Harbor, SA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Victor Harbor, SA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Victor Harbor, SA, Australia
Victor Harbor, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Victor Harbor, SA, Australia is -35.549999, and the longitude is 138.616669. Victor Harbor, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 32' 59.9964'' S and 138° 37' 0.0084'' E.
Victor Harbor, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 32' 59.9964'' S|
|DMS Long||138° 37' 0.0084'' E|
Coordinates of Victor Harbor, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)