Sandwich, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.274017, 1.337427.
Sandwich is a very small historic town located in the county of Kent, southeast UK. The population of the town is estimated to be below 5,000 people. The town is famous with its wonderful views, amazing nature and fauna, natural parks, preserves and a small bird observatory. Other landmarks include old historic architecture in the downtown, wonderful historic gates to the town, and a few white mills.
Where is Sandwich, Kent, UK on Map?
Road map of Sandwich, Kent, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sandwich, Kent, UK
Sandwich, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sandwich, Kent, UK is 51.274017, and the longitude is 1.337427. Sandwich, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 16' 26.4612'' N and 1° 20' 14.7372'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 16' 26.4612'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 20' 14.7372'' E|
Coordinates of Sandwich, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)