Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.383331, -1.466667.
Sheffield is a large city and a modern community situated in South Yorkshire, which is in the central UK. It is an old settlement established in about 8th century AD and initially developing as farmer's community. The most rapid development the city underwent during the times of the industrial revolution, when plenty of small and medium factories and producing companies started operating at the markets. In our times, Sheffield is quite a large community, with the population exceeding a half million people and with the population of the metropolitan area being three times more. Sheffield is a cultural and tourist center, with plenty of theaters, museums, galleries, castles, cathedrals, monuments, parks, various venues for events, restaurants, shopping areas, etc.
Map of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK is 53.383331, and the longitude is -1.466667. Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 22' 59.9916'' N and 1° 28' 0.0012'' W.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 22' 59.9916'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 28' 0.0012'' W|
Coordinates of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)