Shelbyville, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.524483, -85.786476.
Shelbyville is a city in Indiana, United States, located in the central part of the state and 30 miles southeast of Indianapolis. It is the seat of Shelby County. It was incorporated on January 21, 1850, and named after Isaac Shelby, the first and fifth Governor of Kentucky. There are a few buildings in the city that have been listed on the National Register of Historic Places such as Shelbyville High School, Lora B. Pearson School, John Hamilton House, Porter Pool Bathhouse, etc. Shelbyville Municipal Airport is situated to the northwest of the city center. Points of interest in the city include the Shelby County Public Library, Grover Center: Museum and Historical Society, Blue River Memorial Park, Blue River Bowl, Kennedy Park, Sunset Park, and so on.
Where is Shelbyville, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of Shelbyville, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shelbyville, IN, USA
Shelbyville, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shelbyville, IN, USA is 39.524483, and the longitude is -85.786476. Shelbyville, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 31' 28.1388'' N and 85° 47' 11.3136'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 31' 28.1388'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 47' 11.3136'' W|
Coordinates of Shelbyville, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Great Bend, KS, USA (38.364895, -98.774300)
- Fort Scott, KS, USA (37.838108, -94.710022)
- Emporia, KS, USA (38.405903, -96.188339)
- Dodge City, KS, USA (37.753098, -100.024872)
- Council Grove, KS, USA (38.661697, -96.492599)
- Chanute, KS, USA (37.679878, -95.459778)
- Atchison, KS, USA (39.563606, -95.125549)
- West Des Moines, IA, USA (41.579830, -93.791328)
- Webster City, IA, USA (42.464397, -93.829056)
- Waterloo, IA, USA (42.499504, -92.358665)