Redland City, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.593294, 153.266418.
Redland City is a community in the eastern part of the state of Queensland, which is in the north eastern part of Australia. The area has been inhabited since the Middle Ages, primarily by some local populations, and then - by the groups of settlers from Europe. Traditionally mining area, the city is now rather a center of services, business, commerce, and cultural life. The population of Redland City is estimated to be close to 150 thousand people, and the community is quite multi-national and multi-cultural. The landmarks of the city include Whepstead Manor at Wellington Point, Cleveland Pioneer Cemetery, ] Old Cleveland Police Station, the Ormiston House Estate, the Industrial Ruins on Macleay Island, and many others.
Map of Redland City, QLD, Australia
Redland City, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Redland City, QLD, Australia is -27.593294, and the longitude is 153.266418. Redland City, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 35' 35.8584'' S and 153° 15' 59.1048'' E.
Redland City, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 35' 35.8584'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 15' 59.1048'' E|
Coordinates of Redland City, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Wanneroo, WA, Australia (-31.747000, 115.803001)
- Gosnells, WA, Australia (-32.071999, 115.995003)
- Spearwood, WA, Australia (-32.105999, 115.782997)
- Cannington, WA, Australia (-32.016998, 115.933998)
- Bayswater, WA, Australia (-31.886999, 115.906998)
- Armadale, WA, Australia (-32.153057, 116.014999)
- Rockingham, WA, Australia (-32.280998, 115.726997)
- Karratha, WA, Australia (-20.736000, 116.846001)
- Mandurah, WA, Australia (-32.528889, 115.723053)
- Kalgoorlie, WA, Australia (-30.748890, 121.465836)