Ipswich, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.616667, 152.766663.
Ipswich is a small town in Queensland, Australia, a small residential and tourist spot situated about 25 miles south west of Brisbane. It is a beautiful historic town with many landmarks and various leisure facilities, quite popular among local vacationers. There are plenty of great restaurants and places to eat in Ipswich, as well as parks and natural wonders. It is possible to see many examples of amazing old architecture in the city, for example St.Mary Cathedral. Ipswich is also a small commercial town with many markets and small shops selling various goods for reasonable prices.
Map of Ipswich, QLD, Australia
Ipswich, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ipswich, QLD, Australia is -27.616667, and the longitude is 152.766663. Ipswich, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 37' 0.0012'' S and 152° 45' 59.9868'' E.
Ipswich, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 37' 0.0012'' S|
|DMS Long||152° 45' 59.9868'' E|
Coordinates of Ipswich, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)