Toowoomba, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.566668, 151.949997.
A small city in the south eastern part of Queensland, eastern Australia, Toowoomba is a typical local community, with the population estimated to be about 135 thousand people. The city is known as one of the fastest growing and developing cities of the country, with plenty of job opportunities and great accommodation options. It is a historic center of culture and arts, with a number of old theaters, galleries, museums, and other cultural establishments there. In modern times, Toowoomba is known as a center of education, with many great schools and colleges opening their doors to the students. The city is usually quite crowded, with a large number of tourists who come to visit numerous local cultural events, try the unique cuisine of the area, enjoy wonderful scenery, and have great time in Toowoomba.
Map of Toowoomba, QLD, Australia
Toowoomba, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Toowoomba, QLD, Australia is -27.566668, and the longitude is 151.949997. Toowoomba, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 34' 0.0048'' S and 151° 56' 59.9892'' E.
Toowoomba, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 34' 0.0048'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 56' 59.9892'' E|
Coordinates of Toowoomba, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)