Tuscania, VT, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.417374, 11.878281.
A town of Tuscania is located in the province of Viterbo in central Italy. There are 8,000 people living in the town, and it is a historic community, with most of the families residing there for centuries and having their own small businesses in Tuscania. The town is a hot tourist spot, with a great deal of monuments like the Tower of Lavello, the Romanesque Church of Santa Maria Maggiore, Etruscan necropolises, old historic towers, and so on.
Map of Tuscania, VT, Italy
Tuscania, VT, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tuscania, VT, Italy is 42.417374, and the longitude is 11.878281. Tuscania, VT, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 25' 2.5464'' N and 11° 52' 41.8116'' E.
Tuscania, VT, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 25' 2.5464'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 52' 41.8116'' E|
Coordinates of Tuscania, VT, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)