Teramo, Province of Teramo, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.661144, 13.698664.
Teramo is a large historic town and the center of the Province of Teramo, situated in the central Italy, in the region known as Abruzzo. It is believed that the town has Greek origins in its name, and it is a very old and charming settlement, with the population slightly below 60 thousand people. The main landmarks include the Palazzo Vescovile, the church of San Getulio, Sant Antonio church, the Church of Santa Maria de Praediis, etc.
Map of Teramo, Province of Teramo, Italy
Teramo, Province of Teramo, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Teramo, Province of Teramo, Italy is 42.661144, and the longitude is 13.698664. Teramo, Province of Teramo, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 39' 40.1184'' N and 13° 41' 55.1904'' E.
Teramo, Province of Teramo, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 39' 40.1184'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 41' 55.1904'' E|
Coordinates of Teramo, Province of Teramo, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)