Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.771317, -1.554997.
Swadlincote, a large town in Derbyshire, is a neighborhood town of Burton-upon-Trent and has about 36,000 of residents. It is a wonderful historic town with traditional local lifestyle, beautiful historic downtown, excellent pubs and restaurants, many parks and various recreation facilities. This great tourist spot is worth to be visited in summer, when many traditional celebrations and festivals take place.
Where is Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK is 52.771317, and the longitude is -1.554997. Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 46' 16.7412'' N and 1° 33' 17.9892'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 46' 16.7412'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 33' 17.9892'' W|
Coordinates of Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)