Armidale, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.500000, 151.649994.
Armidale is a small city which can be found in the north eastern part of New South West, in eastern Australia. It is a beautiful old city and a home to about 27 thousand people. It is one of the largest cities in the area known as the Northern Tablelands, known for its quite difficult weather conditions and frequent hailstorms. Armidale is famous for a few notable old buildings like the one of the railway station or the Catholic Cathedral of St Mary and St Joseph, the building of the Australian Commercial Bank and the building of Armidale Post Office, Lands Board Office, and many others. The city is a small center of education, with a small university and a few great high schools opened there.
Where is Armidale, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Armidale, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Armidale, NSW, Australia
Armidale, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Armidale, NSW, Australia is -30.500000, and the longitude is 151.649994. Armidale, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 30' 0.0000'' S and 151° 38' 59.9784'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 30' 0.0000'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 38' 59.9784'' E|
Coordinates of Armidale, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Cessnock NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)