Bagheria, Sicily, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.083332, 13.500000.
A town of Bagheria is an old and really beautiful town situated in the northern coast of the island of Sicily in the south western Italy. Established in the late centuries BC, the town used to bear a few different names like Bahaira of Baaria, and during the Roman Empire times it was a thriving community, with the booming economy relying on farming and fishing. In the Middle Ages the town turned into a resort, with plenty of summerhouses and villas built by the rich people of the area. Local people love culture and arts, and there is a large number of national artists, photographers, movie directors, poets, and writers born in the town of Bagheria. There are a few interesting museums and galleries to be explored in the city.
Map of Bagheria, Sicily, Italy
Bagheria, Sicily, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bagheria, Sicily, Italy is 38.083332, and the longitude is 13.500000. Bagheria, Sicily, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 4' 59.9952'' N and 13° 30' 0.0000'' E.
Bagheria, Sicily, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 4' 59.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 30' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Bagheria, Sicily, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)