Baveno, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.908981, 8.505581.
Baveno is a small coastal town in the Province of Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, north Italy, situated on the shores of Lake Maggiore. It is a beautiful resort town, established at the Middle ages right at the place where a per-historic settlement was located. Most of the surviving architecture examples are dated by the 18th or the 19th century. There are a few beautiful churches and old mansions for tourists to observe.
Map of Baveno, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Italy
Baveno, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baveno, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Italy is 45.908981, and the longitude is 8.505581. Baveno, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 54' 32.3316'' N and 8° 30' 20.0916'' E.
Baveno, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 54' 32.3316'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 30' 20.0916'' E|
Coordinates of Baveno, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)