Savona, Liguria, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.299999, 8.483333.
Savona is a town and a port situated on the shores of Liguria, a region in the northern part of Italy. The area has been inhabited since the times of the pre-Roman independent local communities, and during the reign of the Ancient Rome, Savona used to be a small port and a community of natural resource miners. The town used to be the capital of an independent state in the early Middle Ages, and then turned into a part of various empires and states. t is believed that the famous traveler Christofer Columbus lived in Savona. Today's Savona is a place where a large number of mines can be found producing iron, steel, brass, and various goods made of these materials. It is a town with a special interesting culture and a tourist destination.
Map of Savona, Liguria, Italy
Savona, Liguria, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Savona, Liguria, Italy is 44.299999, and the longitude is 8.483333. Savona, Liguria, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 17' 59.9964'' N and 8° 28' 59.9988'' E.
Savona, Liguria, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 17' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 28' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Savona, Liguria, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)