Pulfero, UD, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.174175, 13.481946.
Pulfero is a small town in northeastern Italy, the province of Udinese, right near the border between Italy and Slovenia. The town is a home to about 1,000 people and is situated in the highlands, about 12 miles northeast of Udine. The town is also the headquarters of the same name district.
Map of Pulfero, UD, Italy
Pulfero, UD, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pulfero, UD, Italy is 46.174175, and the longitude is 13.481946. Pulfero, UD, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 10' 27.0300'' N and 13° 28' 55.0056'' E.
Pulfero, UD, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 10' 27.0300'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 28' 55.0056'' E|
Coordinates of Pulfero, UD, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)