Bexhill, East Sussex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.849998, 0.470000.
Bexhill, or Bexhill-on-Sea, is a small town in East Sussex, one of the famous historic resort town located near Hastings. The architectural monuments of the Old Town located on the hills are dated back to the 8th century. Modern Bexhill is a toruist spot, with good beaches and hotels, great recreation facilities and plenty of activities to get involved in for whole family, including sports, exploring the nearby areas and parks, etc.
Where is Bexhill, East Sussex, UK on Map?
Road map of Bexhill, East Sussex, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bexhill, East Sussex, UK
Bexhill, East Sussex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bexhill, East Sussex, UK is 50.849998, and the longitude is 0.470000. Bexhill, East Sussex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 50' 59.9928'' N and 0° 28' 12.0000'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 50' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 28' 12.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Bexhill, East Sussex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)