Boston, Lincolnshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.978939, -0.026577.
Boston is a large town in the county of Lincolnshire, UK, with about 35,000 residents. It is a former large port and the present center of economy and trade, with a great number of offices and small companies. However, Boston is primarily known as the center of sports, with excellent facilities for rugby, sailing, swimming, football, and plenty of other sports.
Where is Boston, Lincolnshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Boston, Lincolnshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Boston, Lincolnshire, UK
Boston, Lincolnshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Boston, Lincolnshire, UK is 52.978939, and the longitude is -0.026577. Boston, Lincolnshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 58' 44.1804'' N and 0° 1' 35.6772'' W.
Boston, Lincolnshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 58' 44.1804'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 1' 35.6772'' W|
Coordinates of Boston, Lincolnshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)