Monterotondo, RM, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.051792, 12.618903.
Monterotondo is a large municipality in the province of Rome, central Italy. It was established in the 11th century and is one of the oldest settlements in the area. Today, there are about 35,000 people living in the town. There are a few points of interest in the town, including Church of Madonna delle Grazie, the Duomo, Orsini square, and so on.
Map of Monterotondo, RM, Italy
Monterotondo, RM, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Monterotondo, RM, Italy is 42.051792, and the longitude is 12.618903. Monterotondo, RM, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 3' 6.4512'' N and 12° 37' 8.0508'' E.
Monterotondo, RM, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 3' 6.4512'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 37' 8.0508'' E|
Coordinates of Monterotondo, RM, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)