Launceston, TAS, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -41.429825, 147.157135.
The second largest city in Tasmania, Launceston is situated at the point where the North and the South Esk rivers meet and become the Tamar river. It was established in the beginning of the 19th century by settlers from Europe in the northern part of the island. The city is a former agricultural and current service and commercial center. Tourists visit the city to enjoy local cuisine and traditions, as well as visit the landmarks like the Cataract Gorge, the City park where plenty of Japanese monkeys live, some historic buildings in the city center, etc.
Map of Launceston, TAS, Australia
Launceston, TAS, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Launceston, TAS, Australia is -41.429825, and the longitude is 147.157135. Launceston, TAS, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 25' 47.3700'' S and 147° 9' 25.6860'' E.
Launceston, TAS, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 25' 47.3700'' S|
|DMS Long||147° 9' 25.6860'' E|
Coordinates of Launceston, TAS, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)