Horsham, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.716667, 142.199997.
A city of Horsham can be found in the central part of the state of Victoria which is in the south eastern Australia. It can be found about 200 miles north west of the capital city of the state Melbourne, and it is the main city of the region of Wimmera. Currently, there are about 18 thousand people living in Horsham, and the city was established in the first half of the 19th century by a group of British settlers led by James Monckton Darlot . Traditionally, the city is a center of farming, cattle and wool producing. Modern day's Horsham has been repeatedly named the tidies city of the state. It is a center of culture and arts, with the Horsham Regional Art Gallery, the Horsham Botanic Gardens, the Wesley Performing Arts Centre, and a few other related attractions.
Map of Horsham, VIC, Australia
Horsham, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Horsham, VIC, Australia is -36.716667, and the longitude is 142.199997. Horsham, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 43' 0.0012'' S and 142° 11' 59.9892'' E.
Horsham, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 43' 0.0012'' S|
|DMS Long||142° 11' 59.9892'' E|
Coordinates of Horsham, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)