Carbonia, Sardinia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.159348, 8.524704.
Carbonia is a large town in the island of Sardinia, Italy, with the population slightly below 30,000 people. It is a historic town with many places of interest, like the local museum of mining, or the places related to inauguration of Benito Mussolini. It is located in the southwestern part of the island and is quite popular local resort town.
Map of Carbonia, Sardinia, Italy
Carbonia, Sardinia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Carbonia, Sardinia, Italy is 39.159348, and the longitude is 8.524704. Carbonia, Sardinia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 9' 33.6528'' N and 8° 31' 28.9344'' E.
Carbonia, Sardinia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 9' 33.6528'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 31' 28.9344'' E|
Coordinates of Carbonia, Sardinia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)
- Moncalieri, Piedmont, Italy (45.000000, 7.683333)
- Cerignola, Apulia, Italy (41.266666, 15.900000)
- Molfetta, Apulia, Italy (41.200001, 16.600000)
- Marano di Napoli, Campania, Italy (40.900002, 14.183333)