Cerignola, Apulia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.266666, 15.900000.
A large town of Cerignola is situated in the region of Apulia, south eastern Italy. Cerignola is a part of the province of Foggia and a community that can be found 25 miles south east of Foggia, on the way from Foggia to Bari. The town is located on a picturesque plain, about 20 miles away from the coastal line of the east of the country. Cerignola was established in the late epochs of the Roman Empire and was developing as a small farmers' community. In the late Middle Ages the area often used to be the field for battles and military conflicts. Modern Cerignola is a tourist place which can offer a number of attractions and historic monuments which are typical for all Italian cities and towns.
Map of Cerignola, Apulia, Italy
Cerignola, Apulia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cerignola, Apulia, Italy is 41.266666, and the longitude is 15.900000. Cerignola, Apulia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 15' 59.9976'' N and 15° 54' 0.0000'' E.
Cerignola, Apulia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 15' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 54' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Cerignola, Apulia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)