Montagnana, PD, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.230839, 11.462409.
Montagnana is an old municipality in the province of Padova, northern Italy. The population of the town is close to 10,000 people. Montagnana is an important tourist center with a few historic sites including old medieval city wall, the Gothic Cathedral, the Castle of San Zeno, Palazzo Magnavin-Fioratti, etc.
Map of Montagnana, PD, Italy
Montagnana, PD, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Montagnana, PD, Italy is 45.230839, and the longitude is 11.462409. Montagnana, PD, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 13' 51.0204'' N and 11° 27' 44.6724'' E.
Montagnana, PD, Italy elevation is 16 meters height, that is equal to 52 feet.
Montagnana, PD, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 13' 51.0204'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 27' 44.6724'' E|
|Elevation (m)||16 m|
|Elevation (f)||52 feet|
Coordinates of Montagnana, PD, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)