Lecce, Province of Lecce, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.349159, 18.172073.
Lecce is an amazingly beautiful historic city in southeastern Italy, the Province of Lecce, founded in the 2nd century BC. It is known for its distinctive architecture and a great number of landmarks, including local churches, cathedrals, palaces, old buildings, squares, and parks. Thought the city is not on the list of the top tourist destinations of the country, it can offer a variety of interesting things to see and discover. It is a small cultural center where plenty of concerts, theater plays and performances, exhibitions, fairs, as well as other activities are held.
Map of Lecce, Province of Lecce, Italy
Lecce, Province of Lecce, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lecce, Province of Lecce, Italy is 40.349159, and the longitude is 18.172073. Lecce, Province of Lecce, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 20' 56.9724'' N and 18° 10' 19.4628'' E.
Lecce, Province of Lecce, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 20' 56.9724'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 10' 19.4628'' E|
Coordinates of Lecce, Province of Lecce, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)