Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.862656, 85.556061.
Malangawa is a small town in southeastern Nepal, Janakpur Zone, located right near the border between Nepal and India. There are about 20,000 people living in the town. The name of the settlement is derived from the name of an Islamic saint figure, Malang baba. The population of the town is Muslim and very religious, and the town is also considered a small educational hub, with 18 schools located there.
Map of Malangawa, Nepal
Malangawa, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Malangawa, Nepal is 26.862656, and the longitude is 85.556061. Malangawa, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 51' 45.5616'' N and 85° 33' 21.8196'' E.
Malangawa, Nepal elevation is 87 meters height, that is equal to 285 feet.
Malangawa, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 51' 45.5616'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 33' 21.8196'' E|
|Elevation (m)||87 m|
|Elevation (f)||285 feet|
Coordinates of Malangawa, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)
- Sonauli, Nepal (27.471294, 83.465691)