Mandurah, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.528889, 115.723053.
A beautiful coastal city of Mandurah is situated in the southern part of Western Australia, which is in the western part of the Australian continent. It can be found about 50 miles south of the capital city of the state, the city of Perth, and is a tourist attraction and one of the largest far away neighborhoods of Perth. Mandurah is a home to almost 100,000 people, and it is a center of mining and various natural resource processing. Tourism is one more important contributor to the local economy, and plenty of people come to the city to enjoy the facilities for water sports, as well as a number of local festivals, traditional celebrations (especially New Year Celebrations), and other events.
Where is Mandurah, WA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Mandurah, WA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mandurah, WA, Australia
Mandurah, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandurah, WA, Australia is -32.528889, and the longitude is 115.723053. Mandurah, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 31' 44.0004'' S and 115° 43' 22.9908'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 31' 44.0004'' S|
|DMS Long||115° 43' 22.9908'' E|
Coordinates of Mandurah, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Cessnock NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)