Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.425072, 150.893143.
Wollongong is a small city in New South Wales state, Australia. It is a part of a large metropolitan area including Port Kembla and Oak Flats. The town is an important tourist spot and a small resort city, with many parks and recreation facilities. It is also an education and transportation city.
Map of Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Wollongong, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wollongong, NSW, Australia is -34.425072, and the longitude is 150.893143. Wollongong, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 25' 30.2592'' S and 150° 53' 35.3148'' E.
Wollongong, NSW, Australia elevation is 19 meters height, that is equal to 62 feet.
Wollongong, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 25' 30.2592'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 53' 35.3148'' E|
|Elevation (m)||19 m|
|Elevation (f)||62 feet|
Coordinates of Wollongong, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia (-26.650000, 153.066666)
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (-28.016666, 153.399994)
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.840935, 144.946457)
- Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.921230, 138.599503)
- Launceston, TAS, Australia (-41.429825, 147.157135)
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)