Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.633331, 15.916667.
Manfredonia is a large town and a community situated in the region of Apulia, south eastern part of Italy. It is a part of the province of Foggia, situated a bit more than 20 miles from the city of Foggia. The coastal area around the town has been inhabited by the Greeks since about the 8th-7th century BC. It is believed that the town was established by Diomedes who was a hero of the Trojan War. Since the 2nd century BC the area started being ruled by the Romans and began thriving. After the collapse of the Roman Empire the town used to be under the rule of the Normans, the Slavs, the Byzantine, the French, and only then it became independent. Manfredonia is a home to a beautiful Medieval castle and a few old cathedrals and basilicas preserved since the late Medieval times. It is a center of transport and commerce in the modern times.
Map of Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy
Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy is 41.633331, and the longitude is 15.916667. Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 37' 59.9916'' N and 15° 55' 0.0012'' E.
Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 37' 59.9916'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 55' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)