Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.020363, 12.533683.
Trapani is a large town and the capital of Province of Trapani, situated in south Italy, on Sicily island. It can be found about 55 miles west of Palermo. Trapani is one of the most beautiful coastal towns of the island, overlooking a few small islands and being a center of wine producing. The local population is extremely religious, and there is a large number of churches in Trapani. Thus, Easter is the most important holiday for the local residents, and there are many various social activities taking place at about Eastern time.
Map of Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy
Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy is 38.020363, and the longitude is 12.533683. Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 1' 13.3068'' N and 12° 32' 1.2588'' E.
Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 1' 13.3068'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 32' 1.2588'' E|
Coordinates of Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)