Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.734955, 7.313076.
Aosta is a large town situated in Aosta Valley in north western Italy, about 70 miles north of Torino. The area is bordering with France and the population of the town and the district is dominantly bilingual, speaking both Italian and French. Aosta is a beautiful old historic town, with the population close to 35,000 people. It can be reached by Northern Highway 26. It is a tourist destination and those who visit the town can observe its interesting lifestyle, visit the historic places and take a small tour to the famous Mont Blanc mountain situated nearby.
Map of Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy
Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy is 45.734955, and the longitude is 7.313076. Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 44' 5.8380'' N and 7° 18' 47.0736'' E.
Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 44' 5.8380'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 18' 47.0736'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)