Tivoli, Lazio, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.959721, 12.798056.
Tivoli is a large town situated about 20 miles away of the city of center of Rome in the regions of Lazio, central Italy. It is a very beautiful town and a very popular tourist destination valued for its location quite high in the mountains and offering amazing views to the surrounding area. Pre-Roman history of the town starts in about 7th or 6th century BC by establishing a small village by the Greek immigrants. The village was named Thebes and later on renamed to Tibur. During the Roman times it turned into a small town and further continue growing as a center of farming and culture. Today's Tivoli is a must to visit for those who travel nearby. There are not only the nicest examples of Medieval architecture and old buildings but also amazing natural views like waterfalls, small parks and green areas, etc.
Where is Tivoli, Lazio, Italy on Map?
Road map of Tivoli, Lazio, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tivoli, Lazio, Italy
Tivoli, Lazio, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tivoli, Lazio, Italy is 41.959721, and the longitude is 12.798056. Tivoli, Lazio, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 57' 34.9956'' N and 12° 47' 53.0016'' E.
Tivoli, Lazio, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 57' 34.9956'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 47' 53.0016'' E|
Coordinates of Tivoli, Lazio, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)