Montegrotto Terme, Province of Padua, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.337200, 11.783265.
Montegrotto Terme is a small neighborhood of Padua, which is the capital of the Province of Padua in north Italy. The town is a popular thermal resort and an architectural area, which is of interest for tourists and nature lovers. There are plenty of thermal resorts in the town, as well as old churches and buildings built in the Medieval Times. A large natural preserve, Colli Euganei Regional Park, is situated near the town. Montegrotto Terme is famous as a home to the hotel with the deepest pool (12 meters deep).
Map of Montegrotto Terme, Province of Padua, Italy
Montegrotto Terme, Province of Padua, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Montegrotto Terme, Province of Padua, Italy is 45.337200, and the longitude is 11.783265. Montegrotto Terme, Province of Padua, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 20' 13.9200'' N and 11° 46' 59.7540'' E.
Montegrotto Terme, Province of Padua, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 20' 13.9200'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 46' 59.7540'' E|
Coordinates of Montegrotto Terme, Province of Padua, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)