Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.781937, 12.406569.
Todi is a wonderful green small town situated in the Province of Perugia, central Italy, about 65 miles north of Rome. The town was established near an old Catholic cathedral built in the 11th century. Today, there are about 17 thousand people living in Todi. Just like most of the local small towns, Todi has plenty of old historic buildings and small churches, large spacious squares, a few old palaces, as well as plenty of small hotels and restaurants for visitors of the town.
Where is Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy on Map?
Road map of Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy is 42.781937, and the longitude is 12.406569. Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 46' 54.9732'' N and 12° 24' 23.6484'' E.
Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 46' 54.9732'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 24' 23.6484'' E|
Coordinates of Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)