Preston, Lancashire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.765762, -2.692337.
Preston is the capital of Lancashire, the United Kingdom. It is a wonderful historic town located on the banks of the River Ribble. The city has the population close to 135,000 people, and the metropolitan area has the population of over 315,000 which is the most populous metropolitan areas in the county. Preston is a wonderful place for vacation, with its amazing architecture, historic buildings, churches and castles, old restaurants and cafes, wonderful facilities for sports and recreation, etc.
Map of Preston, Lancashire, UK
Preston, Lancashire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Preston, Lancashire, UK is 53.765762, and the longitude is -2.692337. Preston, Lancashire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 45' 56.7432'' N and 2° 41' 32.4132'' W.
Preston, Lancashire, UK elevation is 46 meters height, that is equal to 151 feet.
Preston, Lancashire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 45' 56.7432'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 41' 32.4132'' W|
|Elevation (m)||46 m|
|Elevation (f)||151 feet|
Coordinates of Preston, Lancashire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)