Sarzana, Province of La Spezia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.112457, 9.962840.
Sarzana is a beautiful historic town located in the Province of La Spezia, northwestern Italy. It is a historic place with plenty of landmarks like and old citadel (military fortification), and old city's castle, a historic church built in the 10th century, and others. The downtown area is remarkable, with narrow pebbled streets and beautiful architecture. The population of the town is close to 20 thousand people.
Map of Sarzana, Province of La Spezia, Italy
Sarzana, Province of La Spezia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sarzana, Province of La Spezia, Italy is 44.112457, and the longitude is 9.962840. Sarzana, Province of La Spezia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 6' 44.8452'' N and 9° 57' 46.2240'' E.
Sarzana, Province of La Spezia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 6' 44.8452'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 57' 46.2240'' E|
Coordinates of Sarzana, Province of La Spezia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)