Swindon, Swindon, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.568535, -1.772232.
Swindon is a city and the capital of the same name borough, located in southern UK, about 71 miles from London. The town's history runs from the times of the first Anglo-Saxon epochs, and during many centuries commerce has been playing a role of the main impulse form the town's development. Today Swindon is known with its beautiful Community station building, picturesque nature and relaxed lifestyle.
Map of Swindon, Swindon, UK
Swindon, Swindon, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Swindon, Swindon, UK is 51.568535, and the longitude is -1.772232. Swindon, Swindon, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 34' 6.7260'' N and 1° 46' 20.0352'' W.
Swindon, Swindon, UK elevation is 103 meters height, that is equal to 338 feet.
Swindon, Swindon, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 34' 6.7260'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 46' 20.0352'' W|
|Elevation (m)||103 m|
|Elevation (f)||338 feet|
Coordinates of Swindon, Swindon, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)