Worksop, Nottinghamshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.309303, -1.122745.
Worksop is a small market town in Nottinghamshire and an administrative unit of the Bassetlaw district. This historic town has got the name of the "Gateway to the Dukeries". Amazing old local architecture, cathedrals and churches are worth being observed, and those who plan to travel nearby should plan a visit to Worsop, possibly with staying for a day or two!
Map of Worksop, Nottinghamshire, UK
Worksop, Nottinghamshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Worksop, Nottinghamshire, UK is 53.309303, and the longitude is -1.122745. Worksop, Nottinghamshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 18' 33.4908'' N and 1° 7' 21.8820'' W.
Worksop, Nottinghamshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 18' 33.4908'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 7' 21.8820'' W|
Coordinates of Worksop, Nottinghamshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)