Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.149651, -2.099075.
Aberdeen is the city with the population exceeding 220,000 people making it the third most populous city in Scotland, the UK. It is a coastal city, and industrial and transportation point and a very important cultural and tourist spot. The main landmarks of Aberdeen include numerous parks, concert halls, cathedrals, palaces, and other venues like Town House, Salvation Army Citadel, St Marks Church, etc.
Map of Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, UK
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, UK is 57.149651, and the longitude is -2.099075. Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 8' 58.7436'' N and 2° 5' 56.6700'' W.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, UK elevation is 29 meters height, that is equal to 95 feet.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||57° 8' 58.7436'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 5' 56.6700'' W|
|Elevation (m)||29 m|
|Elevation (f)||95 feet|
Coordinates of Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)