Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.679935, -1.921781.
Burntwood is a town in Staffordshire County, the United Kingdom, located in the neighborhood of Birmingham. The population of Burntwood is estimated to be about 26,000 people. It is a very calm and silent town where a few local celebrities are residing.
Where is Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK
Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK is 52.679935, and the longitude is -1.921781. Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 40' 47.7660'' N and 1° 55' 18.4116'' W.
Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 40' 47.7660'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 55' 18.4116'' W|
Coordinates of Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)