Bushey, Hertfordshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.647614, -0.358420.
Bushey is a small town located in Hertfordshire County, UK. With the population approaching to 25,000 people, this town is considered to be a classic local settlement with quite calm lifestyle. It becomes filled up with hundreds of tourists during its numerous annual events, including marathons, festivals, etc.
Map of Bushey, Hertfordshire, UK
Bushey, Hertfordshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bushey, Hertfordshire, UK is 51.647614, and the longitude is -0.358420. Bushey, Hertfordshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 38' 51.4104'' N and 0° 21' 30.3120'' W.
Bushey, Hertfordshire, UK elevation is 82 meters height, that is equal to 269 feet.
Bushey, Hertfordshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 38' 51.4104'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 21' 30.3120'' W|
|Elevation (m)||82 m|
|Elevation (f)||269 feet|
Coordinates of Bushey, Hertfordshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)