Carrara, Tuscany, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.079166, 10.100000.
Situated in the beautiful region in the central Italy, the region of Tuscany, the town of Carrara is famous for its beautiful setting, amazing nature, and lovely landmarks. The community is very old and is believed to be established in the 9th century BC. Just like most of the cities of the central part of the country, Carrara used to be ruled by various emperors and conquerors. The late Middle Ages were marked by the rise of the town's economy. Currently, Carrara is a known center of producing marble and mining other natural resources. The landmarks of the town include the main square and the main cathedral, a few old palaces and churches, a few museums and numerous monuments that can be found in the downtown area.
Map of Carrara, Tuscany, Italy
Carrara, Tuscany, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Carrara, Tuscany, Italy is 44.079166, and the longitude is 10.100000. Carrara, Tuscany, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 4' 44.9976'' N and 10° 5' 60.0000'' E.
Carrara, Tuscany, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 4' 44.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 5' 60.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Carrara, Tuscany, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)