Tarquinia, VT, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.254185, 11.757568.
A town of Tarquinia in Viterbo province of Italy is a small but very old town, formerly known as Corneto. Archaeological excavation has showed that it is one of the oldest towns in Lazio, with plenty of historic buildings, wide streets, wonderful squares, etc. A great number of historic relics and archaeological sites include the Etruscan necropolises, the Tarquinia National Museum, Church of San Giacomo and Santissima Annunziata, Church of Santa Maria di Castello, and many more.
Where is Tarquinia, VT, Italy on Map?
Road map of Tarquinia, VT, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tarquinia, VT, Italy
Tarquinia, VT, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tarquinia, VT, Italy is 42.254185, and the longitude is 11.757568. Tarquinia, VT, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 15' 15.0660'' N and 11° 45' 27.2448'' E.
|DMS Lat||42° 15' 15.0660'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 45' 27.2448'' E|
Coordinates of Tarquinia, VT, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)