Enfield, Greater London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.654827, -0.083599.
Enfield is a known north suburb town of London, UK. It emerged centuries ago as a small market town, and for this time it was a home town of numerous famous people. It has plenty of very interesting attractions, starting from architectural monuments and ending up with parks.
Where is Enfield, Greater London, UK on Map?
Road map of Enfield, Greater London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Enfield, Greater London, UK
Enfield, Greater London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Enfield, Greater London, UK is 51.654827, and the longitude is -0.083599. Enfield, Greater London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 39' 17.3772'' N and 0° 5' 0.9564'' W.
Enfield, Greater London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 39' 17.3772'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 5' 0.9564'' W|
Coordinates of Enfield, Greater London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)